The next RRB exam will be conducted for Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) posts. The exam will start on December 28 and will be held till March 2021. Total examination 35,208 vacancies will be filled through this examination and 1,2,300,885. Candidates have registered for this exam.
The third exam will be held in April for RRC level 1. This test is also conducted in computer based mode. 1,03,769 posts can be filled through this exam. 11 million candidates have applied for this exam.
RRB Exam: Candidates should take these things in the exam
– Candidates will have to submit Kovid-1 Self self declaration at the entrance gate. Railway officials have said that candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exams without announcing.
– The thermostat will be checked at the test centers through a thermo gun.
– Candidates with high temperature will not be allowed to sit for the examination and the examination for such candidates will be held on another day.
– All candidates will be required to wear their face mask.
– Candidate’s photo and biometric test will be taken before the start. The centers will be monitored with CCTV cameras.
– Railways will operate special examination trains for the travel of candidates where necessary and possible.
– Candidates can familiarize themselves with the mock test before the computer based test. The link for duplicate testing is available on the official website of RRB.
– There will be no interview in RRB examination and selection of candidates will be based on merit.
Anand S., Director General of Human Resources, Railway Board. According to Khati, the recruitment process will take about a year to complete, from conducting the examination to handing over the appointment letter.