Fans recently discovered a hidden mansion in Cyberpunk 2077 with several hints that it belongs to V.
Accessible only through a series of extremely difficult jumps that could force the player to “Save a Game” after each individual jump, V’s Mansion in Cyberpunk 2077 could be part of the upcoming free DLC that CD Projekt Red promised.
However, before a hot fix 1.05 kicks in, the mansion can be accessed by players traversing an extremely slippery road. In addition to being one of the perfect places for players to get into “Photo Mode,” V’s Mansion contains plenty of loot to collect players. However players cannot find a Legendary layer weapon or object here.
This is how players can access V’s Mansion in Cyberpunk 2077.
Secret Mansion of V in Cyberpunk 2077
The most important thing players require to get to V’s Mansion in Cyberpunk 2077 is two pieces of cyber apps obtainable from Ripperdoc.
It is recommended that players get this piece of cybersecurity link from Viktor or “Vik” as he has access to almost all the cyber software updates available in Cyberpunk 2077 that a player might require.
The series of steps that players must follow to find V’s Mansion in Cyberpunk 2077 are:
- The piece of Cyberware that the player would require to stop this challenge list is the “Enhanced Tendons” add-on available as a leg upgrade. Reinforced Tendons give a player the ability to perform “double jumps” during the air.
- In addition to the Reinforced Tendons, players will also need the “Kerenzikov” cyber program installed on their Nervous System. This gives the player the ability to aim and shoot while avoiding.
- Once these two cyber weapons have been installed, the player must head to V’s original residence in Cyberpunk 2077, “Megabuilding H10: Atrium”.
- After that, the player needs to perform a series of double jumps as portrayed in the TagBackTV video. This series of jumps will also force the player to perform dodge + jump combos to cover huge distances in the air.
- After the player completes the series of jumps as shown in the video, players will reach an extremely slippery corridor, which is obviously not yet part of the Cyberpunk 2077 map. The player needs to run through the corridor and head right at the end of the passage. .
- After turning right, players will find themselves facing a wall. However this wall is just another problem as players can quietly jump through the wall. This is the point when players realize that this whole process is a problem. The visual effects show a lot of floating car shadows as well as unreflective animations.
- Following this, the player needs to run around to the building where V’s Mansion is located. At this point, players are advised to create a “Save Game” file, as the next part requires extreme precision to execute without dying.
- Once the building is visible, players must perform a drop and repeat the avoidance function to advance. Since it’s a massive fall, there’s plenty of time for players to execute several dodges in the air. However, with the ability to perform double jumps, it is advised that players perform the double jump — seconds — before they immediately hit the deck. This will help players reduce the damage received by the fall.
- After falling on the building, players must go to the ledge and look down. This is the point when players can see V’s Mansion properly. Falling from the ledge with the help of an aerial double jump to reduce fall from falling, will place the players immediately at the entrance of the V-Mansion.
Once they reach V’s mansion in Cyberpunk 2077, players are free to go inside and search for loot. Upstairs in the bedroom is where players will find loot, which suggests that the mansion belongs to V. This loot consists of:
- V.’s O-Coated Boots
- The Golden Pilots of V
- T-shirt of V
- The Pants of V
However V’s Mansion is not yet part of the game, but considering the design and massive loot available at the site, it seems certain that V’s Mansion will be introduced in Cyberpunk 2077 with the new DLC scheduled for 2021.
Published 15 Dec 2020, 18:45 IST